Shop The Tops
- Best-selling Hair Tools on Amazon
- In partnership withAnthropologieTen Reasons to Fall in Love with Anthropologie’s Autumn Styles!
- Best-Selling Fall Running Sneakers on Amazon
- Best-Selling Korean Beauty Products at Amazon
- Ten Drugstore Beauty Bests
- Ten Reasons To Work Up A Sweat This Summer
- Ten Tops to Grab on Amazon Prime Day!
- Ten Ways to Perfect Your Summer Beach Weekends
- Your Definitive Guide to Killer Summer Nails
- Sponsored byReissThe Ten Best Reasons to Shop Reiss’s 50% Off Summer Sale
- Ten Reasons to Shop Till you Drop at Shopbop’s Sale
- Amazon’s most sought after deals and steals
- Talking Top Tens: Joanna VargasJoanna Vargas is one of the top celebrity facialists in the industry. She has worked on celebrities, supermodels, and New York and LA’s discerning elite with her own brand of facials that will deliver youthful-looking, firmer skin without going under the knife. After moving to NYC with dreams of becoming a photographer and numerous odd jobs in fashion and art world, Joanna decided to try her hand at makeup. Once she’d had her first skincare lesson, she knew she had found her true calling. Joanna fell in love with organic skin care products at Ula Day Spa in Tribeca, her first job as an esthetician. She gained valuable, hands-on experience caring for clients, listening to their needs and quickly learned how they loved the natural scent of the products and the fact that they were safe. She realized that people want natural ingredients and the best results possible, and it was from this idea that her brand was born. Follow Joanna on Instagram at @joannavargasnyc and @jvskincare.
- Talking Top Tens: Emily SchumanEmily Schuman lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Geoffrey, and their two cats, Luna and Rocco. She began her professional career working in media at Condé Nast publications’ Domino and Teen Vogue magazine. In March of 2008, Emily created Cupcakes and Cashmere as a way to document the things she loved. More than a blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere is a mantra and aesthetic that celebrates the little pleasures in life. The goal of Cupcakes and Cashmere is to encourage and inspire readers through fashion, food, beauty, and interior design. In August 2012, Emily released the book Cupcakes and Cashmere: A guide for defining your style, reinventing your space and entertaining with ease. The book became a national best seller and Emily went on a six city international book tour where she got to meet readers and sign copies of her first published work. Follow Emily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery