Talking Top Tens
- Gemma Burgess, Author and Screenwriter
- Heather Mycoskie, Founder of the TOMS Animal Initiative
- Rachel Pally, Designer and Founder of Rachel Pally Inc.
- Kelly Rutherford, Actress, Women’s and Children’s Advocate, and Creator of Kelly Rutherford Jewelry
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- Brooklyn Decker, Actress and Chief Design Officer of FINERY
- Elizabeth Chambers Hammer, Journalist, Entrepreneur, and Owner of BIRD Bakery
- Tara Foley, CEO and Founder of Follain
- Holly Thaggard, Founder and CEO of Supergoop!
- Elizabeth Rees, Founder of Chasing Paper
- Amanda Wall, Creative Director of R+Co
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Talking Top Tens: Laurel PantinLaurel Pantin is an American fashion editor, writer and the Editorial Director at The Coveteur, the leading destination for a luxurious, behind-the-scenes look at all things fashion, lifestyle and culture. Most recently, Pantin was the Senior Fashion Editor at Sweet, the multi-platform digital brand Hearst launched in partnership with Snapchat in 2015. She has appeared in advertisements and branded content for Chanel, Bose, TopShop, Club Monaco and Bobbi Brown. Follow Laurel on Instagram and Snapchat @LaPantin
- Talking Top Tens: Kelly Wynne FergusonKelly Wynne Ferguson designs stylish, everyday bags for the spirited, modern woman. Kelly’s love and use of texture and color is reflective of her childhood spent in Texas where everything is bigger, brighter, and oh so fabulous! Kelly Wynne handbags are fresh classics that are playful, timeless and feminine. Carried online and in over 60 retailers in just three years, Kelly has quickly made a name for herself in the fashion world. Follow Kelly on kellywynne.com, Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat: @shopkellywynne!
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose