Talking Top Tens
- Paola Moore, CEO & Founder of Rare Trends
- Felita Harris, SVP Global Commercial Development at Lela Rose
- Heather Harper and Laura Lawrence Wilcock, Founders of Harper Lawrence Handbags
- Marissa Tarleton, Chief Marketing Officer of RetailMeNot
- Sarah Kauss, Founder and CEO of S’well
- Alexa Hirschfeld, Co-founder and President of Paperless Post
- Sterling McDavid, CEO AND FOUNDER OF THE STARLING PROJECT
- Jessica Richards, Founder and Owner of SHEN Beauty
- Deepica Mutyala, On-Air Beauty Expert and YouTube Personality
- Nicole Centeno, Founder and CEO of Splendid Spoon and Author of Soup Cleanse Cookbook
- Lisa Sugar, Co-Founder and President of POPSUGAR
- Alyssa Coscarelli, Fashion Market Writer at Refinery29
- Talking Top Tens: Christina MercandoChristina Mercando is the founder and CEO of Ringly, a New York City company composed of designers and engineers dedicated to blending fashion and technology in meaningful ways. Their first suite of products integrates wearable technology with beautifully designed jewelry and accessories. Prior to founding Ringly, Mercando was the VP of Product at Hunch, a social recommendation service aiming to build a “taste graph” of the entire web by intelligently connecting people to the things they love. She graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with degrees in both Fine Art and Human Computer Interaction and has a strong interest in user-centered design and its power to enrich and strengthen both online and offline experiences. Follow Ringly on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for updates!
- Talking Top Tens: Michelle YoungMichelle Young is the founder of Untapped Cities, a web magazine about urban discovery and exploration in NYC and around the world. She’s traveled to over 40 countries, always with her SLR cameras in tow, and her photography has been published in the Wall Street Journal, and exhibited at the 2014 Venice Biennale and The Museum of the City of New York. She is also an adjunct professor at Columbia University Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation, and is the author of two forthcoming books on the history of Broadway and the hidden bars and restaurants of New York City. Follow Untapped Cities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery