Talking Top Tens
- Maria Peevey, Founder and CEO of The Reset
- Elisa Dahan, Co-Founder and Co-Creative Director of Mackage
- Emily Henderson, Interior Designer, Stylist, Best-Selling Author and TV Personality
- Lizzie Fortunato, Co-Founder and Designer of Lizze Fortunato
- Gemma Burgess, Author and Screenwriter
- Heather Mycoskie, Founder of the TOMS Animal Initiative
- Rachel Pally, Designer and Founder of Rachel Pally Inc.
- Kelly Rutherford, Actress, Women’s and Children’s Advocate, and Creator of Kelly Rutherford Jewelry
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- Brooklyn Decker, Actress and Chief Design Officer of FINERY
- Elizabeth Chambers Hammer, Journalist, Entrepreneur, and Owner of BIRD Bakery
- Tara Foley, CEO and Founder of Follain
- Talking Top Tens: Kerry O’BrienKerry O’Brien is the designer, founder and CEO of commando, an intimate apparel, hosiery, and sleepwear brand that is known for its best-in-class products that are innovative, luxurious and make women look and feel fantastic. Commando uses the finest luxury technical fabrics, sourced from Europe and incorporates the latest technology in its designs. As a business owner, Kerry prides herself on Commando’s work with domestic factories by keeping all of the brand’s manufacturing within the USA. Today, Commando is the top intimates choice of celebrity stylists and is a staple both on the red carpet and the top designer runways at New York Fashion Week. Kerry was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America in 2012, and is one of a handful of intimate apparel designers in the membership.
- Talking Top Tens: Deepica MutyalaAs a little girl growing up in a South Asian community in Texas, Deepica Mutyala stood out for two reasons: her love of beauty and her obsession with the Big Apple. She has previously worked at L’Oreal and most recently at Birchbox, a role that exposed to her the latest innovations in beauty and helped her build a rolodex of top stylists, celebrity makeup artists, and brand CEOs as well as giving her exposure to doing videos for Birchbox in addition to her day job. With her product expertise and on-camera experience, she thought ‘why not create my own channel where I can share everything I’ve learned through the years?’ Deepica launched her YouTube channel in January 2015 around the premise of “beauty decoded”. Today, Deepica is based in Manhattan living out her dreams as a full time YouTube personality and on-air beauty expert. Keep up to date with Deepica and all her advice on beauty by checking out her site and following her on Instagram, Twitter and of course YouTube!
- Popular This Week:Calvin Klein Ultra Bare Infinite Sheer Control Top Pantyhose