Talking Top Tens
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Jenna Bush Hager, Correspondent on NBC’s Today Show
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Lauren Scruggs Kennedy, Founder of the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation
- Catherine Lowe, Founder of LoweCo.
- Rita Hazan, Owner of Rita Hazan Salon
- Joanna Vargas, Founder of Joanna Vargas Salons and Skincare Collection
- Sarah Potempa, Inventor of The Beachwaver
- Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, Author and Lifestyle Expert
- Alex Williamson, VP of Brand Content at Bumble
- Kirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily
- Talking Top Tens: Sarah KaussSarah Kauss, a Harvard Business School graduate, designed and developed the first “hydration accessory” bottle, which keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. S’well is the only bottle that looks great and does good, with donations made to charity partners for every bottle sold. Sarah was listed on Fortune’s “40 Under 40” list in 2014, and in the same year was honored with the designation by Ernst and Young as an Entrepreneurial Winning Woman. S’well was named number one on the Women’s Presidents Organization’s list of 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies and featured on Crain’s list of New York’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2015. For more on S’well and Sarah you can follow them along on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Alexa HirschfeldAlexa Hirschfeld started Paperless Post at age 23 with her brother James, concepting and beta-testing a product that would soon reach over 85 million users and push the boundaries of design and self-expression in modern communication. Since then, Alexa has headed the tech company’s product development and helped build it into the market’s leading platform for online and paper stationery. As Paperless Post’s President, Alexa oversees a team of over 50 product designers, technologists, and software engineers, and currently employs over 100 people in New York and London. Alexa has been named as one of Fortune’s “10 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs"; Fast Company’s “Most Influential Women in Technology”; and Forbes’ “30 Under 30”; and in 2012, was named a New York Ventures Fellow from the New York City Economic Development Corporation. If you haven’t check out Paperless Post yet you can do so at paperlesspost.com and be sure to follow them and Alexa on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights