Talking Top Tens
- Nicole Centeno, Founder and CEO of Splendid Spoon and Author of Soup Cleanse Cookbook
- Lisa Sugar, Co-Founder and President of POPSUGAR
- Alyssa Coscarelli, Fashion Market Writer at Refinery29
- Cortney Novogratz, Designer at The Novogratz
- Nina Sarin, Founder and Creative Director of Arias New York
- Janice Kaplan, Author of The Gratitude Diaries and Former Editor-in-Chief and Network TV Producer
- Samira Far, Founder of Bellacures
- Stephi Maron, Founder and COO of Blushington
- Fiona Davis, Journalist and Author of The Dollhouse
- Erin Sachse, Founder and Jewelry Designer of Eriness Jewelry
- Calder Clark, Wedding Planner and Events Designer
- Alex And Maggie, Co-founders Of Bitsy’s Brainfood
- Talking Top Tens: Fei DeyleFei Deyle is the CEO and founder of Lollipuff, the only designer clothing and accessories marketplace that prescreens each and every listing for authenticity before it’s even listed. Before Lollipuff, she was a sales director for software and hardware solutions in the power industry. While this job was fulfilling, a blog that ultimately evolved into Lollipuff convinced her to take a risk and create her own dream job. For more about her, go here. Follow Lollipuff on Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Kelly Wynne FergusonKelly Wynne Ferguson designs stylish, everyday bags for the spirited, modern woman. Kelly’s love and use of texture and color is reflective of her childhood spent in Texas where everything is bigger, brighter, and oh so fabulous! Kelly Wynne handbags are fresh classics that are playful, timeless and feminine. Carried online and in over 60 retailers in just three years, Kelly has quickly made a name for herself in the fashion world. Follow Kelly on kellywynne.com, Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat: @shopkellywynne!
- Popular This Week:Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask