Talking Top Tens
- Laurel Pantin, Editorial Director at The Coveteur
- Sarah Wittenbraker, Owner & Founder of Sarah Wittenbraker Interiors
- Sophie and Bouchra, Founders of AUrate New York
- Jamie Chandlee, CEO, Rank & Style
- Ariel Kaye, Founder and CEO, Parachute Home
- Marissa V. & Lauren S., Co-founders, Negative Underwear
- Sophie Donelson, Editor-in-Chief, House Beautiful
- Dana Veraldi, Co-Founder, DEERDANA
- Tze Chun, Founder, Uprise Art
- Jade Huang, CEO, StyleSage
- Lauren Urasek, Author, “Popular”
- Elizabeth Scherle, President and Co-Founder, Influenster
- Talking Top Tens: Olga VidishevaOlga Vidisheva is the founder and CEO of Shoptiques, an online destination where customers can shop the best boutiques from around the world. After graduating from Wellesley College in 2007 and Harvard Business School in 2011, Olga went on to be the first single-founder non-technical entrepreneur accepted to Y Combinator in early 2012. Later that year after raising over $2 million in funding from investors such as Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Benchmark, and William Morris Endeavor Agency, Olga went on to launch Shoptiques with 25 boutiques on the platform. As of today, Shoptiques partners with well over 1,500 stores—and the company is on pace to grow 600% in 2015. Follow Shoptiques on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Calder ClarkRecently named a top planner by Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Martha Stewart Weddings, Calder Clark has garnered a devoted following for creating exquisite weddings and offering high touch logistics. Calder infuses events with her trademark Southern flair and impeccable taste, developing a sensory experience by layering lush florals, nuanced colors, dressmaker details, and ambient lighting throughout her parties. From offices in Charleston, South Carolina and Raleigh, North Carolina, the Calder Clark team plans a limited annual number of exclusive destination affairs on both a domestic and international level. You can follow Clark at calderclark.com, on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery