- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Fei DeyleFei Deyle is the CEO and founder of Lollipuff, the only designer clothing and accessories marketplace that prescreens each and every listing for authenticity before it’s even listed. Before Lollipuff, she was a sales director for software and hardware solutions in the power industry. While this job was fulfilling, a blog that ultimately evolved into Lollipuff convinced her to take a risk and create her own dream job. For more about her, go here. Follow Lollipuff on Facebook and Twitter.
- Best-Selling Facial CleansersOne thing you really, absolutely, truly need to do every morning and evening – wash your face. We know that sometimes, when the night goes on and on, the only thing you want to do when you return home is hit the sack. However, you can’t skip this step – sleeping in your makeup without removing all the product, dirt and oil on your face will only come back to bite you in the form of future blemishes. To keep you clean we’ve rounded up the top ten cleansers for every skin type. Oily, dry, combination...we’ve got it all. No one likes to wake up in the morning looking like a hot mess with concealer and eye makeup smudged everywhere, so do yourself a favor and take two minutes to cleanse before you slumber and start your day – your skin will thank you.
- Talking Top Tens: Louisa LiuLouisa Liu is a professional matchmaker for Three Day Rule, a leading personalized matchmaking company backed by Match.com, with offices in LA, SF, NYC, Chicago, Boston, and Washington D.C. After graduating from UC Berkeley with a degree in Psychology, Louisa worked in retail management for various luxury retail companies before joining Three Day Rule. A past winner of Miss Asian America and Miss San Francisco Chinatown, Louisa enjoys volunteering in the Bay Area and mentoring young women to grow up pursuing and believing in the beauty of their dreams. Follow Three Day Rule on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Get matched for free! Join Three Day Rule’s free membership option here.
- Popular This Week:Harry Josh Pro Tools Pro Dryer & Ceramic Styling Flat Iron