- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Amy OdellAmy Odell is the author of Tales From the Back Row: An Outsider’s View From Inside the Fashion Industry, a humorous look at what it’s really like to work in the world of high fashion. She’s also the editor of Cosmopolitan.com, the largest community of millennial women on the internet, where she oversees editorial content, social media, and original video. Since joining the website in September 2013, she’s more than tripled traffic to surpass 37 million readers each month, and has expanded coverage to include a wide range of feminist, political, and LGBTQ topics alongside celebrity news and style coverage. You can find out more about Amy by checking out her Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and/or Snapchat (@amylynnodell) accounts!
- The Ten Best Stylish Workout LeggingsIf you’re the kind of person that relishes any opportunity to see and be seen, then we suggest you incorporate these fancy, flashy and (in some cases) downright sexy workout leggings into your routine. It’s one thing if you prefer to sport your old and tattered workout wear when you’re breaking a sweat — any way you get to the gym is good enough for us! However, if you want to consider adding some more stylish additions to your workout wardrobe we’re here to help. Graphic illustrations, mesh cut-outs, distressed detailing...you’d think we were talking about your favorite new tee or jeans based on the descriptions of these eye-catching leggings! Working out is the best way to beat winter doldrums, so get active and look great doing it with our picks.
- Talking Top Tens: Laura MirandaDr. Laura Miranda DPT, MSPT, CSCS, is the founder of Strong Healthy Woman, which provides outdoor fitness Boot Camps in NYC, and exclusive in-home training in NYC and Long Island. She is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and an educational and motivational speaker for companies such as Whole Foods, Twitter, The New York Stock Exchange, and BlackRock. Laura is also a fitness expert contributor for Pazoo.com and an on camera fitness expert for HealthGuru.com. By trade, she is a fitness and physical therapy guru; by mission, she helps people ‘Become The Best Possible Version of Themselves’ (also the company motto!). Follow Laura on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray