- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn’t buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- A Coach collaboration featuring an "an excitable beast who will protect your belongings and secrets..."
- Talking Top Tens: Jamie LewinJamie Lewin is the Director of Design and Trend at Piperlime.com where she designed for the first-ever Piperlime Collection that launched in September 2014. Born in Philadelphia, Lewin received her Design degree from FIT in New York City. Prior to her position as Director of Design and Trend, she worked for over 14 years in the women’s fashion industry, from heading her own design house to working at J.Crew, Tracy Reese, Ralph Lauren, Gap and most recently JC Penney. Lewin was the mastermind behind the most successful pants and shirts in the history of the Gap and is credited with reestablishing strong woven businesses at both J.Crew and the Gap. Follow Jamie and Piperlime on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Victoria’s Secret The Most-Loved Yoga Pant