- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Maria PerezGlassful Co-Founder and Product Manager, Maria Perez, is an anomaly. If she were a food, she would be Jamon – salty, bold, undeniably Spanish, and great with wine. She also represents the next generation of women leaders in both the worlds of start-ups and wine. Maria moved to NYC from Barcelona, where she lived at a farm for a few months just to find out she wanted to come back to the big city. And so she built Glassful. An entirely new approach to enjoying wine, Glassful is the essential service for people who love wine and living life to the fullest. Glassful opens the world of wine to everyone and makes discovering it as fun, easy, and pleasurable as drinking it. Follow Glassful on Twitter.
- The Ten Best Lipsticks Worth Splurging OnFirst, let us just say that we’ve got a lot of love for drugstore lipsticks. However, sometimes you want a high-level version with some serious staying power. Oftentimes you really do get what you pay for, which is the case with these top ten lipsticks worth shelling out a little extra for. They’re all crafted using the best materials, and will stay in place for hours upon hours without flaking or drying out. Available in a wide array of colors, we’re totally confident you’ll find your new lipstick BFF in this list. We used our trusted algorithm, which makes its expert picks via best seller lists, user reviews, beauty expert favorites and more to give you the best lipsticks to pucker up to. So let your lips do the talking and click through...
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:NuFace® ‘Trinity’ Facial Toning Device