- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Jess TeutonicoJess Teutonico has been working in Kenya since 2006, building sustainable programs in remote areas with the indigenous tribes that address basic human needs through her organization, Under the Acacia. She is also the Executive Director for legendary music producer and Grammy winner Nile Rodgers’ organization, We Are Family Foundation, where she leads the most sought after international youth initiatives including Three Dot Dash and TEDxTeen. Previously, she was a consultant at TED Conferences and a Special Events Director at Vogue Magazine and spent a decade producing fashion shows and events for top luxury brands such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and Tom Ford.
- Ultra lightweight sneakers that get every editor’s approval as the shoe to see and be seen running in!
- Talking Top Tens: Ali GalganoAli Galgano is the founder and CEO of Charm & Chain, an online destination for designer fashion jewelry. A certified gemologist and lifelong lover of jewels, Ali launched the site in 2008 with a mission to provide access to stylish, well-made, and affordable designer jewelry on the Internet. Charm & Chain now carries over 50 established and emerging designers and has solidified itself as one of the web’s premier shopping destinations. Since inception, Charm & Chain has been named “Best of the Web” by InStyle, Town & Country, and DailyCandy. Follow Charm & Chain on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Teva Capri Sandal