- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Spring 2015’s Newest Beauty Products
- The season’s best anti-frizz products
- Texturizing Hair Products
- Shampoos & Conditioners for Winter
- Must-Have Hair Tools & Products
- Winter Haircare Products & Treatments
- Beauty Gifts for Mother’s Day
- Drugstore Products For Curly Hair
- Shampoos for Color-Treated Hair
- Conditioners for Color-Treated Hair
- Talking Top Tens: Umber AhmadUmber Ahmad founded Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery | A Colicchio Discovery in 2013 as a way to transport the curious on a delectable journey of mystery and desire. Started in 2013, the luxury food concept creates memories through combining classic recipes, global spices and an elevated sensory experience. Having spent much of her career on Wall Street, Umber decided to bring together her financial expertise with her passion of food to create a global brand rooted in the staunch belief that what you eat changes who you are as a person. Umber and the bakery have been featured in the New York Times, Food & Wine and O Magazine, among others. Follow Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Patricia ChangThe Korean-American designer, who is currently based in New York City, holds a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design, with a concentration in graphic design. In 2008, Patricia entered the fashion industry at the blooming couture house, Marchesa, where she demonstrated a natural sensibility for artistic craftsmanship and embellishment. Since then, she has worked closely with several contemporary lines, and debuted her own collection in Fall 2012. Patricia Chang’s designs bring together the wearable chic and the whimsical. Follow Patricia (and her adorable family) on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner