- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Rati Sahi LevesqueBorn and raised in San Francisco, Rati Sahi Levesque graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz with a degree in economics. After sharpening her chops in the financial industry, Rati opened the fashion-forward Anica boutique in San Francisco’s hip Russian Hill neighborhood. Setting out to fill the void of avant-garde designers in the city, Anica acquired a significant following, especially for the store’s luxury consignment selection, which featured specialty and vintage pieces. In addition, Anica built a large online presence, with e-commerce sales comprising 50% of business. Rati combined her consignment and e-commerce success when she joined CEO Julie Wainwright and The RealReal. Now both a mother and an entrepreneur, Rati cites the creative selling process as the most fulfilling part of working at The RealReal, as well as the access to the world’s most beautiful and unique fashion. Follow Rati on Twitter.
- Sunday Riley’s newest magic skincare product promises (and delivers!) instant improvement in skin’s elasticity.
- Talking Top Tens: Olga VidishevaOlga Vidisheva is the founder and CEO of Shoptiques, an online destination where customers can shop the best boutiques from around the world. After graduating from Wellesley College in 2007 and Harvard Business School in 2011, Olga went on to be the first single-founder non-technical entrepreneur accepted to Y Combinator in early 2012. Later that year after raising over $2 million in funding from investors such as Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Benchmark, and William Morris Endeavor Agency, Olga went on to launch Shoptiques with 25 boutiques on the platform. As of today, Shoptiques partners with well over 1,500 stores—and the company is on pace to grow 600% in 2015. Follow Shoptiques on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint