- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Annie WangAs Chief Product Officer and Creative Director of Her Campus Media, Annie drives innovation across all of its multimedia platforms, including HerCampus.com, HerCampusMedia.com, College Fashion Week, Her Conference, the Her Campus Blogger Network, the Study Break email newsletter, and the Her Campus Shop. She leads creative, technical, and user experience strategy to build products that support and amplify Her Campus’s unique offerings while serving its 6 million users in a fresh and cohesive way and oversees the manifestation of the iconic Her Campus brand. Annie has been named to Inc.’s 30 Under 30, Businessweek’s 25 Under 25, Glamour’s 20 Amazing Young Women, and The Boston Globe’s 25 Most Stylish Bostonians. In 2010, Annie took a leave of absence from Harvard College to work on Her Campus full time. Follow Annie on Twitter and Instagram.
- Wellness on the Mind ...Ten gifts to help her unwind!Being able to unwind is a wonderful gift that far too few of us have the chance to do on a regular basis. After all, the art of chasing the chill is a time honored one that deserves a great amount of attention and respect. Too many of us just run around all day, and don’t give our own personal health and wellness its due respect. And with the holidays fast approaching, it’s only about to get worse. Think of your pal who always has a ton on her plate – she probably deserves an awesome gift to help her unwind. Thankfully, with this list you won’t have to think too hard, as these ten will help take her mind off of whatever ails her. Chalk full of beauty, home and relaxation products, this curated selection of gifts is the perfect antidote to a busy week...or year.
- Talking Top Tens: Meaghan RoseMeaghan is co-founder and CEO of Rocksbox, a “borrow before you buy” jewelry service. Rocksbox gives its members unlimited access to a personalized closet of designer jewelry. A Rocksbox member can borrow three pieces of designer jewelry at a time, buy anything that she loves, and swap out her jewelry for new pieces as often as she likes. Prior to Rocksbox, Meaghan was with McKinsey & Company. She is a graduate of Wharton Business School. Follow Rocksbox on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara in Blackest Black