- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Hannah ChengHannah and her sister Marian live to eat, especially their mom’s home-cooking. After their parents moved from New York to the West Coast, their steady supply of homemade dumplings came to a screeching halt, leaving the two to search for dumplings just the way mom made them all around New York City. The only problem was that no one cooked like mom, with pasture-raised meat and organic and local vegetables. After 2 years of searching, Hannah and Marian opened Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings in New York City’s East Village. All the dumplings are based on and hold true to their mom’s recipes, while the monthly specials are less traditional. Follow Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Straight hair with lasting power: glowing reviews suggest this spray defies humid, dry, frizzy odds.
- Talking Top Tens: Katrina LakeKatrina is passionate about helping women achieve everyday confidence. She founded Stitch Fix to help women everywhere discover and explore their style through a truly client-focused shopping experience. Prior to founding Stitch Fix, Katrina developed extensive experience at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. She managed the blogger platform at venture-backed social commerce company Polyvore and consulted with a variety of e-commerce and traditional retailers during her time at The Parthenon Group. Additionally, she has invested in and worked with dozens of entrepreneurs and start-ups at Leader Ventures. Katrina holds a B.S. in Economics from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. Follow Katrina via twitter and her website.
- Popular This Week:Sperry Top-Sider Starling Chelsea Rain Booties