- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Felita Harris, SVP Global Commercial Development at Lela Rose
- Marissa Tarleton, Chief Marketing Officer of RetailMeNot
- Shauna Mei, Founder and CEO of AHA
- Nordstrom Cyber Monday Picks
- Deepica Mutyala, On-Air Beauty Expert and YouTube Personality
- Paola Moore, CEO & Founder of Rare Trends
- Winter Hats
- Beauty Picks Under $30
- Contour Palettes
- Kirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily
- Talking Top Tens: Ariel KayeAriel Kaye is the Founder and CEO of Parachute Home - a direct-to-consumer home essentials brand based in Venice Beach, CA. Prior to launching Parachute, Ariel spent ten years working in brand development and advertising in New York City. Long intrigued by the interplay of design and wellness, Ariel relocated from New York to her hometown of Los Angeles, intent on establishing a brand that addressed both the consumers’ need for quality bedding and sound sleep. Ariel earned a Master’s degree in Media Studies from the New School and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Gallatin School at NYU. Find out more about Parachute Home by following them on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Paola MooreRare Trends was founded in September 2011 by Paola Moore and her vision “women shouldn’t simply wear clothes, women should wear art”. A native Argentine, Paola’s love for quality leather is reflected in each collection and is the core material in every design. Paola lived in South America, Europe and migrated to USA after marrying. It was her worldly travels, and the different ways women dressed in the countries she visited that inspired her to found Rare Trends. Prior to that Moore was the VP of Marketing for a furniture company and was in charge of the design, sales & marketing team. Rare Trends strives to connect with women who seek unique design and who prefer to make bold fashion statements. Their designs are inspired by architecture, movement, and construction leading to garments that each tell a story. Each piece is created with optimal quality, pieces are produced in limited quantity. Rare Trends has participated in numerous Fashion Runways and events, and received the 2015 Rising Star Award during Austin Fashion Week. For more on Rare Trends check out their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Nugg Beauty Revitalizing Mask