- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Joanna Vargas, Founder of Joanna Vargas Salons and Skincare Collection
- Sarah Potempa, Inventor of The Beachwaver
- Lauren Scruggs Kennedy, Founder of the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Catherine Lowe, Founder of LoweCo.
- Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, Author and Lifestyle Expert
- Kirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily
- Rita Hazan, Owner of Rita Hazan Salon
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Talking Top Tens: Sterling McDavidSterling McDavid is the CEO and Founder of The Starling Project, which is a charitable home candle line that helps provide solar energy to impoverished communities around the world. Inspired by her work in Vietnam for UNICEF, where she is a chair on UNICEF’s Next Generation Steering Committee, McDavid left a career in finance as a financial analyst at Goldman Sachs & Co. in New York to focus her energies on a meaningful solution to help the less fortunate. The Starling Project launched in December 2015 and has already donated over $100,000 to UNICEF to fund solar energy in Chad, Africa. Learn more about Sterling by following her on Instagram and discover more about The Starling Project by visiting starlingproject.org and their Facebook page.
- Talking Top Tens: Shauna MeiShauna Mei is the founder and CEO of AHAlife.com, where she connects the best the world has to offer with the most discerning individuals around the globe. An MIT engineer-turned-media expert, Shauna has created a digital discovery shopping destination that allows niche brands to tell their story and engage with an inspired audience. Her mission stems from her belief in carefully curating a lifestyle of conscious consumption and living life to the fullest. She exemplifies the AHA lifestyle in a multitude of ways, through her love of travel to culture-filled lands, from Catalonia to Inner Mongolia to Romania; by sharing food and drink with friends, especially caviar, Champagne and watermelon (in no particular order); by celebrating life with an epic dance party; and in always remaining curious about the objects and ideas that surround us. Be sure to follow Shauna on her Twitter and Instagram accounts as well as AHA.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose