- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth ScherleElizabeth was leading business partnerships at a fashion events startup when she realized there was a lost opportunity where brands weren’t collecting consumer feedback on the products sampled in event gift bags. This prompted her to co-found Influenster, a product discovery and reviews website that facilitates product trial and conversations between brands and social media savvy consumers to help companies populate the digital sphere with user generated content. Elizabeth grew up on a farm outside a 171-person town in Iowa, and currently lives in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Check out Scherle’s LinkedIn and Instagram to find out more about her!
- The Ten Best Black Ankle Boots Under $200The black bootie is the gift that keeps on giving: It goes with practically everything and can be dressed up or down with barely any thought. The price (and quality) of such a necessary item can really run the gamut, so we pulled together a list of ten great black ankle boots under $200 that won’t have you wincing when you check your bank account. It’s incredibly hard to narrow down such a huge list, so we suited up our trusty algorithm and sent it out into the world with the task of finding best-selling, user and industry approved booties under $200 to give you ten great buys you’ll be able to wear season after season.
- Talking Top Tens: Laura & Danielle KosannEveryone has to eat. That’s why there is The New Potato, a food, fashion and lifestyle destination – founded by sisters Danielle & Laura Kosann, Creative Director and Editor-in-Chief, respectively. The two used their combined experience in fashion, design and entertainment to create an online magazine that presents the world through the lens of food.Taking a voyeuristic approach, The New Potato deals with the culinary experience in a different way, by continuously blurring the lines between food, fashion, design and media. Profiling everything from the health routines of the biggest celebrities, recipes and city guides from actors, models and chefs, to dinners in the homes of your favorite tastemakers, this breakout site covers a far more extensive palate of tastes and trends. Follow The New Potato on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Olay Active Botanicals Intensive Night Cream Moisturizer