- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn’t buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Sarah Potempa, Inventor of The Beachwaver
- 2017 Planners
- Paola Moore, CEO & Founder of Rare Trends
- Heather Harper and Laura Lawrence Wilcock, Founders of Harper Lawrence Handbags
- Fiona Davis, Journalist and Author of The Dollhouse
- Dawn McCoy, Social Media Influencer And Tastemaker
- Michelle Money, Beauty Guru and Television Host
- Laurel Pantin, Editorial Director at The Coveteur
- Talking Top Tens: Meaghan RoseMeaghan is co-founder and CEO of Rocksbox, a “borrow before you buy” jewelry service. Rocksbox gives its members unlimited access to a personalized closet of designer jewelry. A Rocksbox member can borrow three pieces of designer jewelry at a time, buy anything that she loves, and swap out her jewelry for new pieces as often as she likes. Prior to Rocksbox, Meaghan was with McKinsey & Company. She is a graduate of Wharton Business School. Follow Rocksbox on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie and BouchraSophie Kahn and Bouchra Ezzahraoui are the founders of the direct-to-consumer fine jewelry brand, AUrate. Sophie, who drives the fashion and strategy elements of the business, previously served as global director of Retail Marketing and Strategy at Marc Jacobs. Sophie holds a Master in Finance from Princeton University and a Bachelor in Economics from the University of Amsterdam. Bouchra Ezzahraoui has a background in finance as an Interest Rate Derivatives trader at Goldman Sachs and brings her financial expertise to AUrate. She earned her Master in Finance at Princeton University and her Bachelor in Applied Mathematics at Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Administration Economique in Paris. In 2014, the two business women decided to combine their experience in fashion and finance and launched AUrate, a line of jewelry that has already received rave reviews for its design and industry changing business model.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights