- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Fitness Fashion & Gear on Amazon ...Ten gifts for the fitness junkie on your list!Have a friend who puts fitness first? Step 1, ask her how she does it so we can all try and copy her! Step 2, support her commitment to feeling the burn with the best fitness and fashion gear currently found on Amazon. The gift giving season is also the best time of year to snatch up awesome deals, so head on over to Amazon for savings plus great buys and speedy shipping. Have a pal who’s new to the fitness bandwagon? No better way to welcome her to the team then by gifting her with any of these ten top presents. An activity tracker, gym bag, the best athletic apparel and more are all this way...click through to help her prepare to get sweaty in style!
- Talking Top Tens: Lindsay AvnerLindsay Avner is the founder and CEO of national non-profit Bright Pink® – an organization on a mission to save women’s lives from breast and ovarian cancer by empowering them to live proactively at a young age. Bright Pink’s innovative programs educate and equip young women and the medical professionals who serve them to reduce risk for breast and ovarian cancer or detect these diseases early while they’re still treatable. Lindsay has been featured as a women’s health thought-leader in the Chicago Tribune, MSNBC, Women’s Health Magazine, and CNN and was recently recognized as one of Crain’s Chicago Business “40 Under 40”. Through Bright Pink, Lindsay has sparked a nation movement of women putting breast and ovarian cancer Awareness in Action™. Follow Lindsay on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:L’Oreal Paris RevitaLift Triple Power SPF 30 Day Lotion