- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Nahema MehtaBrewed between Belgium, Kenya, and Switzerland, Nahema is the consummate interdisciplnarian, successfully merging her background in business, luxury, and entrepreneurship. She is the Founder and CEO of Art Remba, a subscription platform designed to democratize access to the art world by allowing you to borrow and invest-to-own art from top galleries at accessible monthly rates. Follow Art Remba on Twitter and Facebook.
- The Ten Best Stylish Workout LeggingsIf you’re the kind of person that relishes any opportunity to see and be seen, then we suggest you incorporate these fancy, flashy and (in some cases) downright sexy workout leggings into your routine. It’s one thing if you prefer to sport your old and tattered workout wear when you’re breaking a sweat — any way you get to the gym is good enough for us! However, if you want to consider adding some more stylish additions to your workout wardrobe we’re here to help. Graphic illustrations, mesh cut-outs, distressed detailing...you’d think we were talking about your favorite new tee or jeans based on the descriptions of these eye-catching leggings! Working out is the best way to beat winter doldrums, so get active and look great doing it with our picks.
- Talking Top Tens: Denise LeeDenise’s big “Aha!” moment came in early 2012, when she was training for her first triathlon and, even for the expert shopper that she was, could not find an activewear brand that offered the effortless, cool style of the contemporary designers she loved. In November of that year, she left her job at a retail brand incubator in New York to build Alala into the activewear brand she had been searching for, and hasn’t looked back since. Denise hails from the sunny island of Singapore, received a double degree from Northwestern University, and holds an MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business. To find out more about Alala, check out their Instagram account here.
- Popular This Week:Sole Society Lacie Oversized Weekender