- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Natural Body Care Products
- Your Definitive Guide to Killer Summer Nails
- Leather Jackets Under $500
- Ten Ways to Protect Your Summer Hair
- At-Home Products for Gel Nails
- The Ten Best Denim Deals and Steals
- Beauty Bests For Your Travel Toiletry Kit
- Sport Sunscreens For Face and Body
- Natural Hair Products
- Root Cover up Products
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda H. and Merrill S.Amanda Hesser is the CEO and co-founder of Food52, which has won the James Beard Awards’ Publication of the Year and the IACP’s Best Culinary Website. Named one of the 50 most influential women in food by Gourmet, she wrote the award-winning books Cooking for Mr. Latte & The Cook and the Gardener, as well as The Essential New York Times Cookbook, a Times bestseller. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter. After graduating from Brown and Le Cordon Bleu, Merrill Stubbs, co-founder and president of Food52, worked at Cook’s Illustrated and behind the counter at Flour Bakery in Boston’s South End. In addition to her work with Amanda on The Essential New York Times Cookbook, Merrill has written for the Times’ T Living, Edible Brooklyn and Body+Soul. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Serena’s “Greatness” collection for Nike is now live...and these shoes and styles are grand slam worthy!
- Talking Top Tens: Hillary HutchesonHillary is a co-founder of BeautyBooked, a discovery and booking app for the best salons & spas. Referred to as “The OpenTable for Salons” by The New York Times, BeautyBooked features hundreds of editor-approved beauty spots in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas and Houston. Prior to BeautyBooked, Hillary was Senior Brand Manager at L’Oreal. Hillary received an MBA from London Business School. Follow BeautyBooked on Facebook and Twitter. And, while you’re here, want to make 2015 your glowiest year yet? We’ve partnered with BeautyBooked and Gloss48 to giveaway $200 in products and salon & spa services. Enter here for a chance to win!
- Popular This Week:Davines Replumping Hair Care