- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn’t buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Annie WangAs Chief Product Officer and Creative Director of Her Campus Media, Annie drives innovation across all of its multimedia platforms, including HerCampus.com, HerCampusMedia.com, College Fashion Week, Her Conference, the Her Campus Blogger Network, the Study Break email newsletter, and the Her Campus Shop. She leads creative, technical, and user experience strategy to build products that support and amplify Her Campus’s unique offerings while serving its 6 million users in a fresh and cohesive way and oversees the manifestation of the iconic Her Campus brand. Annie has been named to Inc.’s 30 Under 30, Businessweek’s 25 Under 25, Glamour’s 20 Amazing Young Women, and The Boston Globe’s 25 Most Stylish Bostonians. In 2010, Annie took a leave of absence from Harvard College to work on Her Campus full time. Follow Annie on Twitter and Instagram.
- Fancy Birks: Best-selling slide sandals for under $100 to dress up, dress down, and love all-around.
- Talking Top Tens: Emily SchumanEmily Schuman lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Geoffrey, and their two cats, Luna and Rocco. She began her professional career working in media at Condé Nast publications’ Domino and Teen Vogue magazine. In March of 2008, Emily created Cupcakes and Cashmere as a way to document the things she loved. More than a blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere is a mantra and aesthetic that celebrates the little pleasures in life. The goal of Cupcakes and Cashmere is to encourage and inspire readers through fashion, food, beauty, and interior design. In August 2012, Emily released the book Cupcakes and Cashmere: A guide for defining your style, reinventing your space and entertaining with ease. The book became a national best seller and Emily went on a six city international book tour where she got to meet readers and sign copies of her first published work. Follow Emily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Popular This Week:Alterna Caviar Replenishing Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner Duo