- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Sunscreen Products for Hair
- Drugstore Primers
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- Hair Shine Sprays
- Sea Salt Hair Sprays
- Maria Peevey, Founder and CEO of The Reset
- Elizabeth Rees, Founder of Chasing Paper
- Anti-Humidity Hair Products
- Tara Foley, CEO and Founder of Follain
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Talking Top Tens: Tze ChunTze Chun is the Founder of Uprise Art, an online gallery that makes collecting original art easier and more affordable. Their curated collection of one-of-a-kind art takes the guess work out of art collecting, and Uprise Art’s team of art advisors help you find the perfect art for the spaces where you live and work. Follow Uprise Art on Instagram for a behind the scenes look at the art world!
- Talking Top Tens: Rati Sahi LevesqueBorn and raised in San Francisco, Rati Sahi Levesque graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz with a degree in economics. After sharpening her chops in the financial industry, Rati opened the fashion-forward Anica boutique in San Francisco’s hip Russian Hill neighborhood. Setting out to fill the void of avant-garde designers in the city, Anica acquired a significant following, especially for the store’s luxury consignment selection, which featured specialty and vintage pieces. In addition, Anica built a large online presence, with e-commerce sales comprising 50% of business. Rati combined her consignment and e-commerce success when she joined CEO Julie Wainwright and The RealReal. Now both a mother and an entrepreneur, Rati cites the creative selling process as the most fulfilling part of working at The RealReal, as well as the access to the world’s most beautiful and unique fashion. Follow Rati on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery