- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda H. and Merrill S.Amanda Hesser is the CEO and co-founder of Food52, which has won the James Beard Awards’ Publication of the Year and the IACP’s Best Culinary Website. Named one of the 50 most influential women in food by Gourmet, she wrote the award-winning books Cooking for Mr. Latte & The Cook and the Gardener, as well as The Essential New York Times Cookbook, a Times bestseller. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter. After graduating from Brown and Le Cordon Bleu, Merrill Stubbs, co-founder and president of Food52, worked at Cook’s Illustrated and behind the counter at Flour Bakery in Boston’s South End. In addition to her work with Amanda on The Essential New York Times Cookbook, Merrill has written for the Times’ T Living, Edible Brooklyn and Body+Soul. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Fancy Birks: Best-selling slide sandals for under $100 to dress up, dress down, and love all-around.
- Talking Top Tens: Maria PerezGlassful Co-Founder and Product Manager, Maria Perez, is an anomaly. If she were a food, she would be Jamon – salty, bold, undeniably Spanish, and great with wine. She also represents the next generation of women leaders in both the worlds of start-ups and wine. Maria moved to NYC from Barcelona, where she lived at a farm for a few months just to find out she wanted to come back to the big city. And so she built Glassful. An entirely new approach to enjoying wine, Glassful is the essential service for people who love wine and living life to the fullest. Glassful opens the world of wine to everyone and makes discovering it as fun, easy, and pleasurable as drinking it. Follow Glassful on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing