- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Sarah Potempa, Inventor of The Beachwaver
- 2017 Planners
- Paola Moore, CEO & Founder of Rare Trends
- Heather Harper and Laura Lawrence Wilcock, Founders of Harper Lawrence Handbags
- Fiona Davis, Journalist and Author of The Dollhouse
- Dawn McCoy, Social Media Influencer And Tastemaker
- Michelle Money, Beauty Guru and Television Host
- Laurel Pantin, Editorial Director at The Coveteur
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer Bett MeyerFor over 15 years, Jennifer Bett Meyer has been a success-driven professional working in public relations and marketing for today’s most dynamic global brands. In 2013 she launched Jennifer Bett Communications to offer uniquely competitive brands a creative and multi-dimensional approach to overall consumer awareness. JBC leverages strong editorial relationships across digital, print, and broadcast media to develop meaningful and memorable narratives that create enduring brand affinity. Meyer has succeeded by uniquely employing a comprehensive package of global PR planning, guerilla marketing concepts, social media strategies, brand partnerships, and other state-of-the-art strategies to achieve her clients’ varied objectives. Follow Jennifer on Instagram and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa V. & Lauren S.Marissa Vosper, originally from Boulder, CO, and Lauren Schwab, raised in NYC’s Upper West Side, met in undergrad while attending the University of Pennsylvania, bonding over their mutual love of style and design. After graduation, Marissa and Lauren decided to pursue their respective careers in brand consulting and finance but quickly began to miss the very thing that connected them: fashion. Beginning with late night classes at FIT while continuing to work full-time, the two aspiring founders learned as much as they could over the course of four years before deciding to dedicate their careers and know-how to solve a common everyday problem: finding lingerie that fit well, felt comfortable, but also made women feel beautiful. In 2013, the duo founded Negative Underwear (@negativeunderwear), which subsequently launched in February 2014.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights