- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Gillian MunsonGillian Munson joined XO Group—a media company well known for their flagship brand, The Knot, the authority on all things weddings—in November 2013. Prior to that, she was a Managing Director at Allen & Company LLC leading the firm’s investing and outreach activities with early stage technology-oriented companies. In her previous role at Symbol Technologies, Gillian aided in the company’s multi-billion dollar turnaround and integration with Motorola. She also served as an Executive Director and Senior Analyst at Morgan Stanley, where she covered the mobile, storage and personal computing sectors.
- Sleeping in Style ...The best pajamas to gift this season!With the winter months upon us, a wonderful seasonal surprise is to give the gift of complete comfort. Everyone knows that January and February mean it’s official “cozy up in front of the fire season”, so help celebrate by giving a pal any of these great pajama sets. We’ve got long and short options in plenty of patterns, assuring that everyone gets to relax in a way that’s personal to them. Entertaining tip: Why not have a grown-up pajama party, with everyone arriving in their cozy bests? Pair with adult beverages and snacks to ensure complete creature comfort. Happy holidays!
- Talking Top Tens: Fei DeyleFei Deyle is the CEO and founder of Lollipuff, the only designer clothing and accessories marketplace that prescreens each and every listing for authenticity before it’s even listed. Before Lollipuff, she was a sales director for software and hardware solutions in the power industry. While this job was fulfilling, a blog that ultimately evolved into Lollipuff convinced her to take a risk and create her own dream job. For more about her, go here. Follow Lollipuff on Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Maybelline New York The Blushed Nudes