- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Umber AhmadUmber Ahmad founded Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery | A Colicchio Discovery in 2013 as a way to transport the curious on a delectable journey of mystery and desire. Started in 2013, the luxury food concept creates memories through combining classic recipes, global spices and an elevated sensory experience. Having spent much of her career on Wall Street, Umber decided to bring together her financial expertise with her passion of food to create a global brand rooted in the staunch belief that what you eat changes who you are as a person. Umber and the bakery have been featured in the New York Times, Food & Wine and O Magazine, among others. Follow Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery on Twitter and Instagram.
- The Ten Best Black LeggingsFact: You can never own too many pairs of black leggings. It just can’t happen. Whether you wear them as pants or use them more for lounging and gym purposes, it’s impossible to buy one pair too many. However, it is totally possible to buy leggings that don’t deserve a place in your closet. Some are too sheer, some you can only wear a few times before they pill or form holes...you know the drill. That’s why we used our fancy schmancy algorithm to make our picks! All of the following black leggings are top sellers, have fantastic reviews from users, are loved by fashion editors and industry insiders...the list goes on. So get your hands no less than at least two pairs of black leggings to pair with booties, flats, heels, sweaters, tunics...you get the point.
- Talking Top Tens: Shira SuveykeShira Suveyke was appointed VP of Global Buying at THE OUTNET.COM in September 2011. She is fundamental in ensuring THE OUTNET’s brand edit remains unparalleled. Shira is responsible for cultivating vendor relationships and driving overall company revenue, maintaining THE OUTNET’s unique position as a collaborative partner and exclusive outlet stocklist for many designer brands. She manages THE OUTNET’s global buying team, provides input on merchandising and oversees the buying and production process for the THE OUTNET’s exclusive in-house brand, Iris & Ink. Prior to joining THE OUTNET, Shira was Divisional Merchandise Manager and Vice President of Womenswear at Gilt Groupe and Vice President of Merchandising and Menswear at J.Crew. She graduated from Boston University with a major in Economics and Business Management. Follow THE OUTNET on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour