- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Shae WhitneyShae Whitney is the founder and owner of DRAM Apothecary located in Silver Plume, Colorado. She has a background in food science, botany, organic agriculture and hospitality and has integrated these skills to create a company that offers handcrafted bitters, teas and syrups made using plants she forages herself from the Colorado terrain. On occasional weekends her workshop is transformed into a casual, yet magical watering hole for locals and mountain day adventurers alike, and has swiftly gained national recognition. Shae is also the founder of Witch and Bitch, a series of classes which seek to teach women skills ranging from plant identification and tea blending to meat butchering and outdoor survival, while simultaneously creating a community for women of all walks to share their knowledge. Follow her work on Instagram.
- The Ten Best Drugstore SerumsWhen it comes to your skin, sometimes it’s time to play in the big leagues – and if that’s the case, it’s best to get your hands on a hardworking serum. A totally necessary part of your beauty routine, a serum should hold a place of honor in your beauty bag. They work to reduce fine lines and wrinkles while improving the texture and tone of your skin. What’s not to love, right? Since we’ve sold you, we’ll let you know that you can get each and every one of these at the drugstore, giving you both affordable and attainable beauty options that you’ll love for years and years.
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie DonelsonSophie Donelson was named Editor-in-chief of House Beautiful (Twitter: @housebeautiful, Instagram: @housebeautiful) in January 2015. Previously, she served as Editor-in-chief of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens, and held senior editorial positions at ELLE DECOR and Martha Stewart’s Blueprint and CITY magazines. During her time as an independent journalist, she wrote for print and digital publications including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Departures, and New York Magazine. Donelson received a writing, literature, and publishing degree from Emerson College where she graduated magna cum laude. She and her husband, also a journalist, recently renovated a 1917 apartment in historic Jackson Heights, Queens, which they share with their three-year old son, Teddy. Check out her Instagram and Twitter for more information!
- Popular This Week:Maybelline New York The Blushed Nudes