- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Annie WangAs Chief Product Officer and Creative Director of Her Campus Media, Annie drives innovation across all of its multimedia platforms, including HerCampus.com, HerCampusMedia.com, College Fashion Week, Her Conference, the Her Campus Blogger Network, the Study Break email newsletter, and the Her Campus Shop. She leads creative, technical, and user experience strategy to build products that support and amplify Her Campus’s unique offerings while serving its 6 million users in a fresh and cohesive way and oversees the manifestation of the iconic Her Campus brand. Annie has been named to Inc.’s 30 Under 30, Businessweek’s 25 Under 25, Glamour’s 20 Amazing Young Women, and The Boston Globe’s 25 Most Stylish Bostonians. In 2010, Annie took a leave of absence from Harvard College to work on Her Campus full time. Follow Annie on Twitter and Instagram.
- Fancy Birks: Best-selling slide sandals for under $100 to dress up, dress down, and love all-around.
- Talking Top Tens: Perry NelsonPerry Nelson is the Founder of Nicely Noted, a stationery subscription service that inspires sincerity by delivering a curated letterpress cards and stamps every month. Perry came up with the idea of Nicely Noted while walking her puppy Charlie. Nicely Noted was born out of a love of writing and receiving letters, in addition to a lifelong appreciation for beautiful stationery. Prior to moving to Austin for grad school, Perry lived in New York and San Francisco, where she served as the Online Editor at W magazine and the Online Director at Dwell magazine. Follow Perry and Nicely Noted on Twitter and on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Tory Burch One-Piece Iris-Print Swimsuit